Confidentiality & Non Disclosure
We treat every client’s personal information and ideas as our own, providing unequivocal confidentiality. We understand that keeping an idea “close to the chest” during the initial phases, prior to filing a provisional patent, is imperative to its success. Therefore, all information provided to PicoFund is kept amongst our team.
We provide personalized Non-Disclosure Agreements prior to any communication so you’re assured that your information is kept private and your idea treated as classified.
This NDA Agreement is made by and between PicoFund (“Recipient”) and John Doe(“Company”).
- Definition of Confidentiality. As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” refers to any information which has commercial value and is either (i) technical information, including patent, copyright, trade secret, and other proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, algorithms, software programs, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future and proposed products and services of Company, or (ii) non-technical information relating to Company’s products, including without limitation pricing, margins, merchandising plans and strategies, finances, financial and accounting data and information, suppliers, customers, customer lists, purchasing data, sales and marketing plans, future business plans and any other information which is proprietary and confidential to Company.
- Nondisclosure and Non use Obligations. Recipient will maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form. Recipient agrees that Recipient shall treat all Confidential Information of Company with at least the same degree of care as Recipient accords its own confidential information. Recipient further represents that Recipient exercises at least reasonable care to protect its own confidential information. If Recipient is not an individual, Recipient agrees that Recipient shall disclose Confidential Information only to those who need to know such information.
- Survival. This Agreement shall govern all communications between the parties. Recipient understands that its obligations under Paragraph 2 (“Nondisclosure and Non use Obligations”) shall survive the termination of any other relationship between the parties. Upon termination of any relationship between the parties, Recipient will promptly deliver to Company, without retaining any copies, all documents and other materials furnished to Recipient by Company.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of California, as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents.
- Injunctive Relief. A breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will result in irreparable and continuing damage to Company for which there will be no adequate remedy at law, and Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance, and such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the Confidential Information disclosed herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning such Confidential Information. This Agreement may only be changed by mutual agreement of authorized representatives of the parties in writing.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written below.